· It allows Vocational Training students to enjoy the experience of doing their internships in a company abroad, which allows them to access the labor market.
· It involves immersion in another country, knowing its culture, improving knowledge of a foreign language and experiencing personal growth in all areas.
· Have the nationality or residence permit valid in one of the countries participating in the Erasmus+ program of the EU.
· To be enrolled in the second year of a vocational training course of medium or higher grade in SJO.
· To pass all the training modules before starting your stay abroad.
· To pass a language test of a foreign language.
What do we do in the Erasmus department?
· Search for companies abroad that fit your training.
· We manage: transportation, accommodation, insurance, linguistic support before and during the stay and accompanying the students in the destinations during their first days of stay abroad
· We advise to formalize all the procedures; European health card, international student card and legal coverage in the host country.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which only reflect the viewpoint of the authors. Furthermore, the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use made of the information contained therein.